Monday, November 28, 2011

RJA #14: Field Research Report

Here is a link to the data I collected in the survey I performed.
For this assignment, I created the survey, asking questions that I believe to be most important in regards to my topic. I then posted the link to the class, and got a few responses from classmates. The best response I received, however, was from my facebook friends. I learned a lot from performing this survey. I learned that the financial crisis affected nearly everyone on at least some level. A classmate pointed out that I made an error on the question of whether anyone you know has lost their jobs. I didn't realize that I forgot to include a N/A response. I find it shocking that out of 14 people who took the survey, he was the only person who did not personally know someone who has lost their job since 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment